Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*sigh* so we've been uprooted again. We are now kicked out of the Jarvis' house...well only temporarily. We had some hardwood floor problems a few months ago, there was a leak at the back of the fridge and it warped the floor. Anyway they are fixing it now and it makes us leave the house for a few days. It couldnt' come at a better time either, Katie has a paper due fairly soon to enable her to graduate and our daughters', Miriel in particular, are not doing great. She is the most flatulent little girl and yet she doesn't have the stomach for it. So we are living on minimal sleep and trying to make it all work.

I start school fairly soon and I'm really excited to finance my education...I can't wait to spend thousands and thousand to have some professor give me more and more work....really come to think of it school should be opposite. I should pay to give people my work. Man, higher ed has the biggest racket going. We PAY them to give us all this work where they ruthlessly, or not so ruthlessly critique our every move and word and to be awarded some piece of paper saying we paid all this money and were duped into doing all this grunt work...Actually if anybody wants to give me a load of cash for school that would be great!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

LOL that's so true..pay them to make your life harder!

I wish I had a load of cash to give you!

The Life and Times of the Hauser Gang!