




So since I never post I guess I should...
Here are a few pictures of the house we are moving into this weekend. It has been a bit frustrating in our home search. I guess the 4th time is the charm :). The VA has been dragging their feet in getting the loan to go through. we have now had to push back closing 2 days in a row because of some minor things that should have been cleared up weeks ago. So fingers crossed that we will be moving this saturday :)
The greatest thing about the daybreak area is all the amenities. We have access to the community center, kayaking, community gardens are available, TONS of walking paths, parks, etc. Just a fun unique blend of housing in the area too.
1 comment:
Looks like a very nice dwelling. Now with all those 'ammenities' you realize they are only such if you actually use them?
Post a Comment