Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hit and Run!!!

Every time Bailee goes out and is driving, I worry! It gets worse when my cell rings and I see her number on the caller ID. Well, on Thursday I got a call about the time she was supposed to be heading home from work. Sure enough, it was her. She sounded upset and said that she had just been hit by a deer. Of course in my mind I heard that she had hit a deer. After making sure she was ok, Brent and I told her to wait there and we would be up to make sure her car was driveable. When we got there a nice family had stopped to help her and to look for the deer. Bailee was so upset that she had been "hit and run" by Bambi. The lady who was helping her said that the deer really did hit Bailee and not vice versa. When you look at her car you realize that is exactly how it happened. A deer ran out of a bush on the side of the road on South Mountain and hit her right front fender. Luckily she was fine and didn't have anyone in her passenger seat as the deer's hoof came through the window. Here are some pictures.

1 comment:

Jana Hopper said...

WOW!!! she is sooo lucky that she didnt get hurt! You and your family have odd things happen in your cars....

The Life and Times of the Hauser Gang!